Thursday, October 6, 2016

My Strive to Film

    I've always been somewhat connected to film, as my dad is a creative director for advertising at the Richards Group, an agency located in downtown Dallas. This has allowed me to have some knowledge of how films happen. I've also had a passion for art since I was very young. The concept of doing whatever I wanted to express what I was thinking or feeling at a certain moment in time was something nothing else could compare to. When I make art, I try to do whatever it takes to get the exact shot I want-- no matter how hard, or tedious it may be. I actually wanted to be a film director for awhile, but now I am looking toward a career in surgery. Whatever I end up doing, film will always be something I enjoy, even if it's just a hobby.

    Tynes

No comments:

Post a Comment